Casual Job Opportunity
Rossburn Municipality is seeking a casual public works employee for labourer duties, small equipment operation, primarily in the urban department and to cover a temporary leave in the department.
This opportunity could lead to a possible part-time or full time position based on operational requirements and need.
To start immediately.
Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.
· Must be able to perform manual labour and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Experience with heavy/light equipment operation an asset
· Experience working safely and efficiently and dealing effectively with co-workers and public
· Must have Class 5 Drivers License – drivers abstract will be required
· Work will be outdoors, occasionally exposed to extreme or inclement weather
· Steel toed boots are required for the position additional PPE will be provided
· Legally entitled to work in Canada
forward resume to:
Emily Sawchuk, Chief Administrative Officer
Box 100, Rossburn MB R0J 1V0
or email: email@example.comPhone 204-859-2779 ext. 103