Administrative and Clerical Position/s
Rossburn Municipality is seeking individuals to join our Municipal Administration Team.
· Administrative and Clerical Responsibilities
· Assist Chief Administrative Officer
· Customer Service
· Ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public in varying circumstances
· Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
· Willingness to adapt to change and work in a diverse environment with conflicting priorities
· Computer skills with Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a comfort level with social media platforms
· Attention to detail and accuracy, organized with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, and possess a positive attitude
· Demonstrated ability to research and gather information and prepare reports
· Knowledge of general office procedures, accounts receivable and/or payable, various document preparation and records management practices
Preference will be given to candidates with municipal or administrative experience or education.
Wage will be reflective of experience and qualifications with an excellent benefits package. Full-time position/s and will also consider part-time, located at the Municipal Office.
Please apply with cover letter and resume by 12 noon on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
In person: 43 Main Street North, Rossburn
Mail: Rossburn Municipality, Box 100, Rossburn, MB. ROJ 1VO
Fax: (204) 859-2959
If you have questions please contact Holly Krysko, Chief Administrative Officer @ (204) 859-2779
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.